- About Us
- Customer Support
- News & Events
- Media Center
Linxdatacenter presents at 5th Annual DatacenterDynamics (DCD) Converged conference, taking place in Moscow on the 29 October 2013.
Attend the panel discussion on implementing an Outsourcing strategy that meets your mission-critical requirements to learn about Linxdatacenter clients success stories. The presentation will be delivered by Ekaterina Kukanova, Director, Linxdatacenter St.Petersburg.
Early that day, Linxdatacenter client, Yota Play, will also be presenting at the DCD Converged event.Anton Patiev, CIO at Yota Play, will share the Company case on moving into the Cloud. The presentation is titled "How to expand your business growth by outsourcing IT tasks. Factors to keep in mind".
Other topics identified for discussion at the 5th DataCenterDynamics Converged conference include:
• Russian state policy and regulations on developing IT industry
• Setting standards and implementing best practices is crucial to success of any industry, however, should Russia develop its own standards or adopt international ones?
• Legal, financial and technological challenges of Driving a Large-Scale Cloud Transformation in the country. Is it safe to place your data “on the cloud”?
• The Economics of Data Centre-Strategic, Planning and Financial Considerations: how to build a corporate datacenters with ultimate availability and leading efficiency
• Case Studies from such end-users as RosHydromet*, E-Moscow, EnPlus Group, OOO Control Systems* and leading think-tanks
• Implementing an Outsourcing Strategy that Meets Your Mission-Critical Requirements: case studies from end-users and leading experts led by the Association of strategic outsroucing ASTRA.
We are looking forward to speaking to you at the 5th DataCenterDynamics Converged conference!
Capacity magazine's 7th annual wholesale telecommunications conference for Russia and the CIS
Jules Delahaije, Linxtelecom CEO, speaker
Capacity magazine's 6th annual wholesale telecommunications conference for the Balkans region !
Jules Delahaije, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Linxtelecom, speaker at the annual finance and investment forum for data centres in London. The theme of this year’s event: The new supermarket? Data centre capital, growth and consolidation.