- About Us
- Customer Support
- News & Events
- Media Center
W dniach 24-25 września 2014 r. serdecznie zapraszamy na spotkanie z nami podczas konferencji BIN GigaCon Summit na Stadionie Narodowym.
Drugiego dnia, 25 września o 11:30 będą Państwo mieli możliwosc wysłuchania naszej prezentacji na temat Bezpieczenstwa Fizycznego Chmury prowadzonej przez Adama Wytrykowskiego.
Więcej informacji znajdą Państwo na stronie http://gigacon.org/event/bin_09_2014/
Join The Linx Group at the conference "Connected Enterprise in Eastern Europe" on how to survive in the emerging markets
Speaker: Jan Jaap Bosschieter, Manager Business Solutions Linxdatacenter
Emerging markets such as Eastern Europe and Russia increasingly contribute to the growth of the digital universe; the same universe which is more connected and tighter entangled than ever. West moves East and vice versa. To be able to survive in those markets businesses need to be able to rapidly adapt, at a much faster pace than we are used to in our own markets. How to do that? How do you enable such adaptation? How to deal with cultural differences, regulatory hurdles, language issues and a different perception of service levels?
During this round table we will look at the role infrastructure plays in supporting the development of the business. With a customer case at hand we will specifically discuss how datacenters, networks and cloud-based services combined enable business to be successful in Eastern Europe and Russia.
Linxdatacenter presents at 5th Annual DatacenterDynamics (DCD) Converged conference, taking place in Moscow on the 29 October 2013.
Attend the panel discussion on implementing an Outsourcing strategy that meets your mission-critical requirements to learn about Linxdatacenter clients success stories. The presentation will be delivered by Ekaterina Kukanova, Director, Linxdatacenter St.Petersburg.
Early that day, Linxdatacenter client, Yota Play, will also be presenting at the DCD Converged event.Anton Patiev, CIO at Yota Play, will share the Company case on moving into the Cloud. The presentation is titled "How to expand your business growth by outsourcing IT tasks. Factors to keep in mind".
Other topics identified for discussion at the 5th DataCenterDynamics Converged conference include:
• Russian state policy and regulations on developing IT industry
• Setting standards and implementing best practices is crucial to success of any industry, however, should Russia develop its own standards or adopt international ones?
• Legal, financial and technological challenges of Driving a Large-Scale Cloud Transformation in the country. Is it safe to place your data “on the cloud”?
• The Economics of Data Centre-Strategic, Planning and Financial Considerations: how to build a corporate datacenters with ultimate availability and leading efficiency
• Case Studies from such end-users as RosHydromet*, E-Moscow, EnPlus Group, OOO Control Systems* and leading think-tanks
• Implementing an Outsourcing Strategy that Meets Your Mission-Critical Requirements: case studies from end-users and leading experts led by the Association of strategic outsroucing ASTRA.
We are looking forward to speaking to you at the 5th DataCenterDynamics Converged conference!
Capacity magazine's 7th annual wholesale telecommunications conference for Russia and the CIS
Jules Delahaije, Linxtelecom CEO, speaker
Capacity magazine's 6th annual wholesale telecommunications conference for the Balkans region !
Jules Delahaije, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Linxtelecom, speaker at the annual finance and investment forum for data centres in London. The theme of this year’s event: The new supermarket? Data centre capital, growth and consolidation.