EtherLinx Carrier Grade
Linxtelecom offers to its customers a Carrier Grade Ethernet service, called EtherLinx Carrier Grade (EtherLinx CG) - a private, managed point-to-point Ethernet service, compliant with IETF RFC 4448 and MEF E-Line. EtherLinx CG provides secure connectivity between the NNI and end-users’ (your customers’) remote offices in the Linxtelecom region. EtherLinx CG enables Global Operators to extend their networks into Central and Eastern Europe at the same high network standards as they are common to.
BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
- EtherLinx CG’s features highly match and exceed the performance characteristics of legacy services while providing a more flexible and familiar displacement alternative at a lower cost.
- Etherlinx CG enables Global Operators to connect to Linxtelecom’s Frankfurt and/or Stockholm points of presence.
- The bulk Network-Network Interface (NNI) feature allows customers to hand off multiple logical circuits (VLANs) via a single high speed physical interface, reducing interconnect costs and management complexity.
- Linxtelecom extends the Global Operator’s services to their multi-national customer’s offices in the Linxtelecom region and manages the circuits end-to-end.
- The service is delivered at an agreed capacity and with committed service levels in terms of availability.
- It is optimized for applications requiring QOS, such as voice and video conferencing.
- The Service is compliant with Metro Ethernet Forum and offers large MTU size / transparency for L2 protocols
- Linxtelecom provides its customers with a single point of contact for network performance and capacity management operating 24/7/365.