Linxtelecom is an international connectivity services provider, parallel brand of Linxdatacenter and part of the Linx Group. It owns and operates a high capacity submarine fiber network covering the countries surrounding the Baltic Sea. Via selective combination of this infrastructure and leased facilities and bandwidth, Linxtelecom has created a network with a unique footprint connecting DWDM/SDH and IP Points of Presence in Netherlands, Russia, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Ukraine, Georgia, Hungary, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany and Finland.
- Experience in the European Telecommunications and Data Center market since the year 2000
- Present in 14 countries
- Own 120 Gbps DWDM submarine fiber cable Stockholm-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Presence at all major Internet Exchanges in Europe and Russia
- Turnkey connectivity solutions are tuned to the needs of carriers, service providers, governmental organizations
- 24/7/365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Headquartered in Amsterdam